Welcome to The Barn
The Barn Garden Centre in Oundle is an independent, family run Garden Centre found in the heart of the Nene Valley.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our plants and our comprehensive range of gardening products including:-
- Fertilisers, weedkillers, lawncare and compost
- Tools, watering and gardening accessories
- Pots, planters and garden ornaments
- Seeds and Bulbs
- Garden furniture, solar lighting and bbq's
- Wild bird care
- Gloves & footware
- Cards, books and great gift ideas
- Hard landscaping, gravels and trellis
So if youre looking for a plant or a bit of advice , we look forward to welcoming you to The Barn.
Companion plants don't just look pretty: they help deter the pests which attack your plants and attract in helpful pollinating insects for bumper crops. Sow marigolds now for planting with tomatoes and they'll confuse whitefly with their distinctive smell; nasturtiums under broad beans act as a decoy for blackfly; and poached-egg plants and sweetpeas planted among beans and peas draw in bees, hoverflies and other pollinators.