Welcome to The Barn
Visit the Barn Garden Centre at Peterborough or Oundle and you will be assured of a warm welcome and an abundance of wonderful plants for your garden and home.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our plants and our comprehensive range of gardening products including:-
- Fertilisers, weedkillers, lawncare and compost
- Tools, watering and gardening accessories
- Pots, planters and garden ornaments
- Seeds and Bulbs
- Garden furniture, solar lighting and bbq's
- Wild bird care
- Gloves & footware
- Cards, books and great gift ideas
- Hard landscaping, gravels and trellis
As well as all this, at our Peterborough branch you will discover a comprehensive aquatic department, with tropical, cold water and pond fish.
The Barn at Peterborough also has a lovely Coffee shop providing excellent coffee, cakes and light meals. It also boasts to serving the best scones in the area!
So if youre looking for a plant, a bit of advice or just a coffee and slice of cake, we look forward to welcoming you to The Barn.
- Plant autumn-flowering crocuses 27 July 2017
- Lift and dry onions, shallots and garlic 24 July 2017
- Find inspiration at this year’s RHS Flower Show Tatton Park 21 July 2017
- It’s not too late to be sowing more veg for your plot 17 July 2017
- Remove algae and pond weed from water features 17 July 2017
Clear up the greenhouse
Clear pots, seed trays, tools and composts out of the greenhouse as soon as you finish using them. Pests adore the nooks and crannies in a pile of containers or loose compost, and they'll emerge to infest your plants; compost is also a great host for fungal disease. Moving it all to the shed, where it can't do any harm, keeps your greenhouse shipshape and your plants healthy.