Welcome to The Barn
The Barn Garden Centre in Oundle is an independent, family run Garden Centre found in the heart of the Nene Valley.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our plants and our comprehensive range of gardening products including:-
- Fertilisers, weedkillers, lawncare and compost
- Tools, watering and gardening accessories
- Pots, planters and garden ornaments
- Seeds and Bulbs
- Garden furniture, solar lighting and bbq's
- Wild bird care
- Gloves & footware
- Cards, books and great gift ideas
- Hard landscaping, gravels and trellis
So if youre looking for a plant or a bit of advice , we look forward to welcoming you to The Barn.
Keep mint within bounds
Always plant mint in a container as it's a rampant spreader which will rapidly swamp your herb garden. You can always sink it, pot and all, into the soil to make it look more natural growing among your other herbs. There are plenty of varieties to choose from: peppermint makes wonderful tea, while pineapple mint is prettily variegated.